1. Go to the SSS official website at https://www.sss.gov.ph. It is recommended that you use the latest version of Internet Explorer (IE) as some features may not work in other browsers.
2. From the login page, look for and click on the “Click Here” button below the “Not yet registered in My.SSS?” callout.
3. You will be asked to select one information from among those that you provided when you registered to SSS. Make sure to choose the information that you remember, such as the mobile number that you used when you registered.
4. On the next page, fill out the form with your personal information.
5. At the bottom of the form, enter the information that you selected from the previous page, if you selected Mobile Number, you will get this field:
Likewise, the fields for the other options look like these:
Savings Account Number / Citibank Cash Card / UBP Quick Card / UMID – ATM Saving Account
Employer ID Number / Household Employer ID Number
Payment Reference Number / SBR No. / Payment Receipt Transaction Number
(NOTE: as mentioned above, you will only need to select one. I used mobile number for this example as that is the easiest to remember.)
6. Lastly, enter the auto-generated code in the box, check the Terms of Service acceptance, and click Submit.
You will get this message after clicking “Submit”:If you will not receive the email in 30 minutes, it may take up to 24 hours. In the email, you will be provided a link to activate your account. Make sure to use the recommended version or the latest version of IE to open the link. Upon activation, you will be asked to assign a password for your account.
After logging in, it may take sometime for your SSS details to be displayed under the E-Services tab. All information sometimes appear as “null” at first. Don’t worry, they will auto-populate after a few minutes.
The online account is very useful for online transactions (of course). From there, you can view your SSS profile, employment and contribution history, details of your existing loan if there are any, or even to actually apply for a loan. You can find the instructions on how to apply for an SSS loan online in this article:
How to Apply for an SSS Loan Online