So I just received an email advisory from BPI that they are replacing the My ePrepaid Mastercard with Amore Visa Prepaid Card. I actually have seen this product in their website before, so they may have just added additional features before relaunching it.
Here’s the advisory that was emailed to My ePrepaid Mastercard users:
The Amore Visa Prepaid comes in 2 variants:
- The payWave card allows for contactless transactions — tap, swipe and dip in POS terminals in stores worldwide. You can use this card to shop online as well.
- The beepTM card has 2 wallets: The Visa wallet allows you to shop in stores worldwide and online, and the beepTMwallet allows you to use MRT, LRT, NLEX, SCTEX, P2P and BGC buses with easy loading features.
You can also enjoy the following privileges:
- Exclusive perks at Ayala Malls
- Access to Ayala Malls lounge
- 5% off movie tickets in Ayala Cinemas
- Invitations to cardholder events like concerts, movie screenings and Ayala Malls sale events
- Lower fee with longer validity period
- P200 for payWave and P250 for beepTM
- Validity of up to 4 years.
- Rewards on your everyday spend through the new AmoRewards Program
Click here to apply for an Amore Visa Prepaid Card.
So what will happen to the old My ePrepaid card? If your My ePrepaid Card is not expiring within 2017, you may still continue to use and enjoy the benefits of your existing card. However, if you want to renew in the future, the Amore Visa Prepaid Card will be your option.