Where can we find IKEA furniture in the Philippines?
IKEA has yet to reach the Philippine shores but many of us are already a fan of IKEA pieces. And since we may have to wait for two more years until the first IKEA store will open supposedly beside the Mall of Asia, we have to settle with whatever we could find online.
Yes, if you want to buy IKEA furniture in the Philippines, online is the way to go! For the past seven months, my virtual life was spent almost entirely on Instagram, Shopee, and Lazada.
And that’s how I found these stores that sell IKEA products in the Philippines.
Conner Furniture House (connerfurniturehouse.com)
– They are turning one this 2019! You may also look them up on Facebook and Instagram. I am planning to purchase a Lerberg shelving unit from them and will be updating this post to share my experience. So far, they reply to Instagram DMs.
Furniture Source Philippines (furnituresourcephils.com)
– They’ve been around for over five years now so they have quite a large following already. They take pride in having loyal celebrity customers which is why they’re not very nice to new, small-time buyers. You can feel that from the way they respond to you via their Viber account. They don’t entertain Instagram DMs.
– You know how this works. While there are a lot of IKEA re-sellers in Shopee and Lazada, Qoncept offers quite a wide-range of Ikea products to choose from. However, they also sell non-IKEA products.
– Good customer service, from what I’ve experienced. They’re also not exclusively offering IKEA products so you’ll have to confirm that with them before purchasing an item.
There are other individual re-sellers online and I find the following the most legit ones. I haven’t purchased from them yet, but based on their social media following and the fact that they’ve been active for over a year, I think they are one of the few whom buyers could trust:
– Mobelph (Facebook/Instagram)
– Styleyourhome_ph (Instagram)
Aren’t we all excited for the opening of IKEA Manila (or IKEA Philippines?) next year?